During the summer of 2015 the idea for bringing Herefordshire’s local businesses together under one roof to showcase products and services started to take form. We identified an opportunity which didn’t previously exist in the county and begun to put together plans for an affordable event designed to put Hereford on the map whilst celebrating local enterprise.
The first event of this kind took place on the 19th April 2016 and was a resounding success with the venue filled to maximum capacity a total of 65 exhibitors and a fantastic footfall of almost 600 delegates visiting throughout the day.
The first Hereford Means Business Expo also attracted some special guests including The Right Worshipful the Mayor of Hereford Charles Nicholls who kindly opened the event and The Lord Lieutenant of Herefordshire Lady Darnley also made quite an impression when she toured the event and personally visited the exhibitors.
With the feedback from this event being so positive, we have begun exploring other avenues in order to provide Hereford and the surrounding areas with similar opportunities to showcase their businesses at a price which is cost effective for even small companies.
Check out our recent and upcoming events:
Hereford Means Business Expo (April 2016)
- Hereford Means Business Curry Club
- Ross on Wye Means Business Expo (July 2016)
- Hereford Means Business Expo (November 2016)
- Hereford Means Christmas (December 2016)
- Hereford Means Business @ Breakfast (Started January 2017) The event takes place every 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Hereford Means Business Expo (April 2017)
- Ross on Wye Means Business Expo (June 2017)